- What is Consecutive Interpreting?
- What are typical assignments for Consecutive Interpreters?
- What to pay attention to when it comes to Consecutive Interpreting
- How much does it cost?
For conference interpreting, prices are guided by standard interpreting fees (usually charged per conference day) and also depend on various factors such as the duration and type of assignment (specialist field, subject and intensity of preparation, audience, language combination). Additional fees may also apply.
- Costs for conference equipment (sound system, microphones, technical support)
- Depending on the place of assignment: Travel and accommodation costs
- For larger teams: Costs for project and team management
- Necessary additional services: translation of meeting documents and conference materials (e.g., brochures, videos, documentation, show interludes)
- Utilisation fees for the use of image and sound recordings and streaming
Get in touch with us to clarify your needs. We are happy to advise you and will provide you with a tailor-made Quote.